Aiden/Rachel.17. INTJ. They/Them.
Anime is love. Anime is life.
Do you enjoy photography?
- must me following me
- reblog this post likes dont count
- be an active blog
- be comfortable with giving out your skype
- respect everyone’s identities and preferred pronouns dont be rude
- reblog selfies i mean come on cute dead kids whats not to like
- pretty much just be a chill and friendly person
- follow all the other people who get into the network
WHAT YOU’LL GET
- meet new cool people
- new friends
- people to talk to if your having trouble
- selfie reblogs
- my love
if you get in you must put the badge somewhere on your blog
you dont have to be a specific type of blog but i will be be taking what kind of things you post and how easy your theme is to navigate into consideration
the deadline for applications is november 1st good luck!!
THE LAST ONE
i fuckin raise you:
It’s not about
the level of
It’s the fact
about the world
Halloween in snk town. they do it for the kids (and yes that is hanji)
17~ INTJ ~ Genderfluid ~ They/Them ~ Expert in Ulquiorralogy
it’s some form of Aiden or Eden?
Jfc that same shit happened to me with BOTH of my parents but they got the fuck over it quick because I reminded them that I’m 18 and they have no say in what I do with my eyeballs (= n =)
Tis’ meh eyeballs!
But yeah I’m 17, the good child, never asking for money, and I still don’t a $25 pair on contacts where most peoples parents would pay for no problem. And I even have the money to pay for them it’s just me having them that my mom doesn’t like. I dad dgaf.
It kinda freaks me out knowing that some people pronounce my name “Eye-den”